.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

American Values Under Attack Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

"Fighting the world wide web of wicked wrong doers."

Welcome. The aim of this site is simple - to rail against the slow, but steady chipping away of traditonal American values by a host of groups & individuals bent on destroying them.

“We know the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong. Do you not think an angel rides in the whirlwind and directs this storm?" - John Page 1776

And crown thy good with brotherhood.... ....from sea to shining sea line07-b.gif Your commentator - Francis Lynn...MySpace Profile...E-mail





Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day

Me Mudder - author unknown

When my prayers were poorly said,
who tucked me in me widdle bed
and spanked me butt til it was red?
.......Me Mudder!

In the morning,
when the lights would come
and in me crib me dribbled some,
who wiped me widdle tiny bun?
.......Me Mudder!

Who took me from my cozy cot
and placed me on me ice cold pot
and made me pee-pee
when me could not?
.......Me Mudder!

Who's hair so gently she would part
and hold me tightly to her heart
and sometimes squeeze me
til I'd.....fart?
.......Me Mudder!

Who looked at me with eyebrows
drooped, and screamed and yelled
til she had the croup when in
me Sunday pants I...pooped?
.......Me Mudder!

And at night when the bed did squeak
and me raised me head to have a peek
who yelled at me to go to sleep?
.......Me Fadder!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice blog, please come check out my
pearl and designer jewelry site. Whether you are looking for or other beautiful jewelry items, you can find them here.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source