.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

American Values Under Attack Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

"Fighting the world wide web of wicked wrong doers."

Welcome. The aim of this site is simple - to rail against the slow, but steady chipping away of traditonal American values by a host of groups & individuals bent on destroying them.

“We know the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong. Do you not think an angel rides in the whirlwind and directs this storm?" - John Page 1776

And crown thy good with brotherhood.... ....from sea to shining sea line07-b.gif Your commentator - Francis Lynn...MySpace Profile...E-mail





Thursday, August 24, 2006

Pluto, We hardly Knew Ye






Pluto, the 9th planet in our solar system is no more. The International Astronomical Union has downgraded Pluto to dwarf planet status. There are now only 8 planets in our solar system.

Pluto was always a contentious candidate for planethood, especially with its strange orbital travel across Neptune's path.

Now it's official. Discovered in the 1920s, Pluto is no longer one of the family. 'Tis sad indeed.

Mickey was unavailable for comment.

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

"Fighting the world wide web of wicked wrong doers.

Welcome. The aim of this site is simple - to rail against the slow, but steady chipping away of traditonal American values by a host of groups & individuals bent on destroying them."


Are you kidding me!? You realize that this is the same mindset that existed in England and prompted folks to risk their lives to come to the New World for the sake of freedom of religion? (You know, folks like John Page perhaps?) The same small-mindedness that was used against blacks when they wanted to be free of slavery? The same as was in place in opposition to civil rights and women's suffrage...

I pity you for your ignorance, and for all that you're missing in life.

8:04 PM  
Blogger Francis Lynn said...

Someday when you go back on your medication, you might want to tell me what the hell you're talking about.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

You know I really got taken for a ride by my own parents.

This Pluto thing was just the beginning, they kept emailing me about Mars comming closer to Earth than any other time in our lifetime and was suppose to be as big as the Moon on August 27th.

So on or around August 25 I start looking for the "Red" planet to start appearing in the western sky. I saw NOTHING, I couldnt even find the Moon. Not realizing the Moon hadnt even started to grow anew again.

Fastforward to Aug 27, I'm out till around 3 in the morning still looking for Mars, the Moon, anything besides stars, NOTHING!

I go to bed, next morning I opened my email from my Dad that said he got an email from a friend that said the whole thing was a hoax!

I couldnt believe that, I wound up with a cold, a severe headache, and an aching neck.

I still dont know if my parents were foolin with me, or what, but I'm so mad now I think they should have taken Mars off the planet list and left Pluto alone!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dont you just Love these drop in posters who confuse the heck out of you?

I am still LMAO at your response.

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

American values thoughout the history of our country have been on a path of inclusion not exclusion - of people with different religious beliefs, of blacks and people of different races, of women and now of gays. The process has been slow but steady despite people who been included like yourelf and Marie and are now attacking the American value of inclusion.

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source