.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

American Values Under Attack Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

"Fighting the world wide web of wicked wrong doers."

Welcome. The aim of this site is simple - to rail against the slow, but steady chipping away of traditonal American values by a host of groups & individuals bent on destroying them.

“We know the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong. Do you not think an angel rides in the whirlwind and directs this storm?" - John Page 1776

And crown thy good with brotherhood.... ....from sea to shining sea line07-b.gif Your commentator - Francis Lynn...MySpace Profile...E-mail





Monday, April 11, 2005

New Link Added

A link to The Immigration Blog has been added to this site. Scroll down the left column & you'll find it under "Political Blogs." The Immigration Blog is chock full of current information about illegal immigration action & activities. It is hosted by well-known columnist & author Michelle Malkin.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Immigration. Just one of the ways to help fix the Social Security problem. Increased support base. Let's hear it for immigration!

6:07 PM  
Blogger Francis Lynn said...

I hope they outsource your puny, miserable job to an illegal immigrant at a below minimum wage salary - that way the company can get back a fraction of the enormous cost to them for keeping you on the dole all these years. And they won't have to listen to self-serving complaints anymore, because the illegal immigrant will be complaining in Spanish.

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I contribute much more to the American Economy per dollar hour than you ever did. And my children are raised to be good Christians. No handouts for my familiy or me. What about your family? Did you or they ever collect?

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's an remarkable article in support of all the internet users; they will get advantage from it I am sure.

My web blog is yaz dangerous

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A pегѕοn necesѕагily help tο makе сritically articles I mіght state.
Thаt is thе fiгst tіme I fгеquentеԁ
youг wеb page аnd so fаr? І amazed with thе anаlуѕis you mаԁе to
create thіs ρarticulaг put up еxtгaordinary.
Magnificent job!

Alsο viѕit my homepаge ... Lloyd Irvin

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking continuously this
blog and I am inspired! Very useful information
specifically the ultimate phase :) I deal with such info much.
I used to be seeking this particular info for a very long time.
Thank you and best of luck.

Feel free to surf to my web-site; reputation management for individuals

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really lіκe loοκіng thгоugh a pοst that
will makе men and wοmen think. Also,
thаnk you for аlloωing me to сommеnt!


My wеbpage ... reputation management

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source