.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

American Values Under Attack Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

"Fighting the world wide web of wicked wrong doers."

Welcome. The aim of this site is simple - to rail against the slow, but steady chipping away of traditonal American values by a host of groups & individuals bent on destroying them.

“We know the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong. Do you not think an angel rides in the whirlwind and directs this storm?" - John Page 1776

And crown thy good with brotherhood.... ....from sea to shining sea line07-b.gif Your commentator - Francis Lynn...MySpace Profile...E-mail





Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Kerry Koncedes

John Kerry has conceded the election to George Bush. Kerry will speak at 1 pm ET.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crat Sometimes.

Looks like I owe you a dinner on this bet.

On other notes. I finally stopped voting 3rd party for most positions and finally was on the winning side in a couple.

I voted for Republican councilmen in my town. They lost.

I voted for two Republican and one Democratic freeholders for the County. The Democrat won and the Republicans lost.

I voted for a Democrat for County Sherif. He won. The Republican incumbant lost.

I voted for an incumbant Democratic Congessman. He won.

I have noticed that both Parties rarely fund a challenger to an incumbant - even at the local and county level. A very sorry state. We do need some sort of reforms to minimize the advantage an incumbant has.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Francis Lynn said...

Glad ya got some right. Ribs sound yummy

4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ribs? Good idea. I thought I would take you to my church's food kitchen on Saturday. There you can clearly see the ribs of hungry children who have lived through four years of George Bush's economic policy.

Afterwards, Mr. Republican, we can go out and have a nice big dinner, where you can smoke your cigar and bask in the glow of four more years.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Francis Lynn said...

Anon: let's first get the rib dinner, then I can bring some bones to the food kitchen for the kids to gnaw on. I wanna see the smiles on their faces.

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure the children will remember you in their prayers. And don't forget to to save your cigar stubs. I know plenty of people who can't afford a cigarette and pick them off of the streets to smoke. (Sad but actually true)

So where do you wanna go? Can't make it today, though.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Francis Lynn said...

Bums have been picking butts off streets since it was discovered you could inhale plants. Old news.

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So where do you wanna go? When? I'm getting hungry.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source