.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

American Values Under Attack Image by FlamingText.com
Image by FlamingText.com

"Fighting the world wide web of wicked wrong doers."

Welcome. The aim of this site is simple - to rail against the slow, but steady chipping away of traditonal American values by a host of groups & individuals bent on destroying them.

“We know the race is not to the swift nor the battle to the strong. Do you not think an angel rides in the whirlwind and directs this storm?" - John Page 1776

And crown thy good with brotherhood.... ....from sea to shining sea line07-b.gif Your commentator - Francis Lynn...MySpace Profile...E-mail





Saturday, October 09, 2004

Kerry Reveals His Vision for America

John Kerry in the recent debate finally revealed his vision for America. I quote him directly:

Taxes: "I have a plan." Environment: "I have a plan." Iraq: "I have a plan."
War on terror: "I have a plan." The Economy: "I have a plan." Korea: "I have a plan." Iran: "I have a plan." World trade: "I have a plan." Immigration: "I have a plan." Education: "I have a plan." Healthcare: "I have a plan." Social Security: "I have a plan." Deficit: "I have a plan." Military: "I have a plan." On planning: "I have a plan."

To read the rest of Kerry's vision for America, go here.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish Kerry had the support of the space aliens. Unfortunately, according to Weekly World News (link at WeeklyWorldNews.com)the aliens have endorsed Bush.

But please note today's big news story:
ELECTION STUNNER! LAURA BUSH:'WHY I'M VOTING FOR JOHN KERRY'

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bush Reveals His Plan For America

Taxes: "Kerry Flipflops"

Environment: "Kerry Flipflops"

Iraq: "Kerry Flipflops"

War on terror: "Kerry Flipflops"

The Economy: "Kerry Flipflops"

Korea: "Kerry Flipflops"

Iran: "Kerry Flipflops"

World trade: "Kerry Flipflops"

Immigration: "Kerry Flipflops"

Education: "Kerry Flipflops"

Healthcare: "Kerry Flipflops"

Social Security: "Kerry Flipflops"

Deficit: "Kerry Flipflops"

Military: "Kerry Flipflops"

On planning: "Kerry Flipflops"

On Laura, Kerry and himself having a threesome: "Kerry Flipflops"

On his overall policy: "We will never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people."

4:21 PM  
Blogger Francis Lynn said...

Thank you for finally seeing that Kerry flips more than a fish out of water.

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Incorrect. Fish flop not flip.

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But George W. Bush.
He does not flip.
He does not flop.
Finds out he's wrong.
He still stays the course.
He will never stop.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Find out about John Kerry's plan at this address:

http://www.johnkerry.com/plan/

Do you dare read it Republicans?

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may lose my Job someday. To outsourcing. George Bush is going to retrain me at a community college. To get the skills needed in this world. How am I going to get those skills at a community college? Fifth graders could pass those courses. What will my new job be? Dental Hygienist?

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source